RIVERS CASINO PHILADELPHIA ANNOUNCES SEPTEMBER EVENTS AND PROMOTIONS
Alan Parsons Live Project and Hugo’s dining specials highlight monthly offerings
PHILADELPHIA — Aug. 30, 2019 — Stop by Rivers this September for The Main Course dining experience and Restaurant Week at Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House. Meanwhile, Grammy-winning musician, producer and audio engineer Alan Parsons brings his legendary rock concert, “The Alan Parsons Live Project,” to The Event Center at Rivers Casino Philadelphia on Friday, Sept. 27, at 8 p.m. These are just some of the many offerings in store this month at Rivers Casino Philadelphia.
Promotions, Contests and Sweepstakes
Work Zone Winnings Sweepstakes — Rush Rewards Members who earned entries throughout August for the Work Zone Winnings Sweepstakes will have the chance to win a $25,000 home renovation. On Monday, Sept. 2, five winners will be announced every 30 minutes from 4-8 p.m. to win thousands in gift cards, plus one lucky winner will win a $25,000 home renovation from Lowe’s.
Choose the Champs — Starting on Sept. 3, Rush Reward Members can select their football picks at a kiosk every Tuesday through Sunday, for a chance to win up to $1,000 in weekly prizes. Rush Rewards Members will get one free pick per week. On Thursday, Jan. 2, the top five players with the best season-long ranking will win their share of $10,000 in cash and Free Play.
Alan Parson’s Finish the Lyrics Contest — On the Rivers Casino Philadelphia Facebook page, guests can enter to win a pair of tickets to see the Alan Parson’s Live Project in concert at The Event Center on Friday, Sept. 27. From Monday, Sept. 2, through Wednesday, Sept. 25, guests can enter the Finish the Lyrics contest, and the top 10 participants with the highest scores will be selected to win a pair of tickets to the concert.
Money Bag Madness Sweepstakes — Each Thursday throughout September, Rush Rewards Members have the chance to win $10,000 cash. Guests are guaranteed one entry but can earn additional entries every Tuesday through Thursday. Every Thursday from 5:30-7:30 p.m., three winners will be selected every 30 minutes to win their share of $1,000 Free Play. At the final drawing every Thursday at 8 p.m., one winner will be selected to win $10,000 cash.
Rushing for Riches Sweepstakes — Rush Rewards Members can earn entries in the Rushing for Riches Sweepstakes for every 25 points earned from Sunday, Sept. 1 through Saturday, Sept. 28. Each Saturday in September, three winners will be announced every 30 minutes from 7-10:30 p.m. for a chance to win Free Play or an Insignia 55” TV.
Spin to Win — Throughout the month of September, new members who sign up for a Rush Rewards card can spin to win up to $250 same day Free Play.
Rivers Casino Philadelphia Poker Room
No-Limit Texas Hold ’em September Tournament Schedule:
- 11 a.m. Sundays — $150 entry, $5,000 guaranteed prize pool
- 7 p.m. Mondays — $125 entry, $4,000 guaranteed prize pool
- 7 p.m. Wednesdays — $125 entry, $5,000 guaranteed prize pool
- 11 a.m. Saturdays — $45 entry, beginners’ tournament
Daily High Hands — It’s “Thursday Thunder” in Philadelphia’s first and only poker room as Rivers features more than $200,000 worth of high hands in September. On Thursdays, high hands are $500 every 30 minutes from noon to midnight. The high-hand promotion is offered daily, and players can win varying amounts ranging from $300 to $500 at selected times.
Bad Beat Jackpot — The current Bad Beat Jackpot is $100,000 and the minimum qualifying hand is quad 2s.
For more information on tournaments and promotions, please visit RiversPoker.com or stop by the poker desk.
Food and Beverage
Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House — Celebrate Restaurant Week and enjoy The Main Course at Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House with this month’s specials:
- Restaurant Week — From Sunday, Sept. 15, through Friday, Sept. 27, guests can enjoy mouthwatering dishes with a three-course prix fixe lunch and dinner menu during Restaurant Week at Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House. Guests can have a special Hugo’s lunch for $20 per person or dinner for $35 per person; tax and gratuity are not included.
- The Main Course — On Thursday, Sept. 19, at 7 p.m., Rivers Casino Philadelphia is hosting The Main Course dining event on the Rivers Casino Philadelphia Event Center balcony. The event is a private dining, guided culinary experience with Executive Chef Andrew Pearce and features a four-course dinner with riverfront views, all for $120 per person. Elevate your cooking and learn how Pearce creates his upscale fare. Tickets are available to purchase on com.
- Buck-a-Shuck — Buck-a-Shuck days, featuring $1 oysters, are Thursdays from 5-8 p.m.
On Fridays and Saturdays in September, guests will enjoy live piano music in the casino’s first-class steakhouse from 6-10 p.m. Live music on Thursdays is from 5-9 p.m.
Mian — On Fridays through Sundays in September from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., guests can enjoy dim sum at Mian.
Rivers Sportsbook — Swing into the Rivers Sportsbook in September for this month’s specials:
- Early Morning Weekend Special — On Saturdays and Sundays from 9-11 a.m., guests can enjoy $4.95 breakfast sandwiches.
- $5 Appetizers — On Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays throughout the month of September, the sportsbook will offer $5 appetizers featuring sausage and peppers, nachos and Italian hoagies.
Events and Entertainment
Alan Parsons Live Project — Grammy-winning musician, producer and audio engineer, Alan Parsons, brings his legendary rock concert, “The Alan Parsons Live Project,” to The Event Center at Rivers Casino Philadelphia on Friday, Sept. 27, at 8 p.m. Tickets for the show cost from $59 to $79 and are available for purchase at RiversCasino.com
To stay up to date on all entertainment or to learn more about Rivers Casino Philadelphia, please visit RiversCasino.com.
ABOUT RIVERS CASINO PHILADELPHIA
Located along the Delaware Riverfront in Philadelphia, Rivers Casino Philadelphia features 1,755 slots, 105 table games, 62 hybrid gaming seats, a 28-table poker room and a designated Sportsbook area for live sports betting. The casino offers eight distinctive restaurants and bars — among them are Hugo’s Frog Bar & Chop House, Tacconelli’s Pizzeria, Saxbys and Geno’s Steaks — riverfront views, live performances in The Event Center, free parking, and promotions and giveaways daily. Rivers, which opened in 2010, employs approximately 1,600 Team Members and has been voted a great place to work in Philadelphia. Rivers Casino Philadelphia is owned and operated by Rush Street Gaming and its affiliates. For more information, visit RiversCasino.com.
For Rivers Casino Philadelphia
267-932-8760, ext. 304